There are 2 options to roam the zoo.
1. Take a walk along the street through the zoo
2. Take a tram and choose to stop by any attraction spots(1 tram-ticket per 1 round)
3.7 kms. in length, it's takes approximate 1-3 hrs. (depending on places you visit)
Your private vehicle may be parked at parking lot, the front of the zoo.
Tram stops(tram stations) are located on popular places of the zoo, major or minor attraction spots.
1. Get on the tram at mini zoo(macaws showcase spot), here is the main station, the first and the last stop.
2. Tram route and stops as follows :
- Start at Mini Zoo
- Drive through African Exhibit
- Panda, Big Cats Zone
- Aquarium, French Garden
- Koalas, Kids Zone, Zoo Museum (Half Way Up Hill)
- Orangutang (Highest Point of the Zoo)
(More Half Way Down Hill)
- Red Panda, Reptiles, Deer, Gibbons, Rhino, and More
- *Ancient Remains, Asian Elephant | optional stop
- *Australian Zone | optional stop
- End at Mini Zoo
|A happy elephant|